Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Matty's Staff Application

Name: Matty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73537816

Warns on the server: 0

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/m-atty/

Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) (Standard UK Time)

Hours on Garry's Mod: 1018

Hours on the server: 1hr

Previous experiences as a staff member: VegasRP (no longer under operation) -  super-admin/co-owner

SharpenedRP (No under operation) - (Founder) 

RoyalRP - (Admin)

Why do you want to assist DownServers? : Upon joining the server i realised the server was still small but has potential and is growing, after playing many darkrp servers and non having caught my eye i decided Downservers would be a nice place to play and become staff as i will be able to watch the community grow instead of being staff on an already large server where i wouldn't know the community, players and other staff members as well as i would on a server like Downservers. I enjoy playing DarkRP on tighter knit communities like for example Downservers and want to help a server grow and become something much bigger. It is very clear Downservers has huge potential and i would love to help out with getting the server the recognition it deserves. I feel like i has the experience and knowledge required to successfully staff on a server like this and feel like i could represent the server quite well.Do you have a microphone? : Yes

Do you know how to speak English fluently? :Yes

What makes you stand above other applicants : I have a a lot experience in staffing in g-mod and other games, i know lua (not fluently but a decent amount) and i am very friendly and understand of every situation i am never biased.

What would be the first thing you did after being accepted: Log onto the server and do my job

What would be the first thing you did after being denied: Continue to play as normal

good app. I will let my other staff decide first