Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

LETHALS APPLICATION

(+5 points) Name*: Lethal

(+5 points) Age*: 14 but sound like an 18 year old

(+5 points) Steam ID*: STEAM_0:1:432543714

(-10 points per warn) Warns on the server*: 0 coss im not gae

(+0 points) Steam Community Link*: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198825353157

(+0 points) Country*: ENgland

(+0 points) Timezone*: GMT

(over 400 hours = +10 points) Hours on Garry's Mod*: 1200

(Over 12 hours = +25 points) Hours on the server (12 Hours minimum)*: 1 but planning on spending more

(+10 points per staff experience) Previous experiences as a staff member: I have been staff on like 10 diff sesrver ask Deadlox and Mr Valentine I am very experienced.

(Reach word requirement = +50 points) Why do you want to assist DownServers? (150 Words minimum)*: I want to assist DownServers because I like being helpful towards other players and helping other communitys grow and because I have nothing to do. I want to become staff to assist and because most of your staff are cunts and I want to sort them out and put a stick up there ass and show them who is sboss.

Do you have a microphone? (+5 points if you have a microphone): YES I DO AND YOU HAVE HEARD ME TALK TO THE SHIT ADMIN MATTY

Do you know how to speak English fluently? (+5 points if you do): I SPEAK ONLY ENGLISH NO OTHER LANGUAGe

(+10 points for reaching word requirement) What makes you stand above other applicants (50 Words minimum)*: Well im very persistent when it comes to telling people what to do and I am way way way better than that matty guy, he fucking cloaked and fisted me to death with god mode and more hp he needs to be demoted. I will take his place.

(+5 points) What would be the first thing you did after being accepted*:Fucking demote Matty if I had permission to and go staff on duty to help others.

(+5 points) What would be the first thing you did after being denied*: I would wait and apply again within a reasonable time.

Other information:
IM A GUY THAT LIKES PLAYING GMOD AND IS GOOD AT BEING AN ADMINISTRATOR AND GOOD WITH ULX.

+1 GOOD EFFORT I HOPE YOU GET ACCEPTED 
GOOD LUCK Smile

Mr Valentine 
            THE BIG BOI

(03-17-2019, 02:35 PM)Lethal Wrote: (+5 points) Name*: Lethal

(+5 points) Age*: 14 but sound like an 18 year old

(+5 points) Steam ID*: STEAM_0:1:432543714

(-10 points per warn) Warns on the server*: 0 coss im not gae

(+0 points) Steam Community Link*: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198825353157

(+0 points) Country*: ENgland

(+0 points) Timezone*: GMT

(over 400 hours = +10 points) Hours on Garry's Mod*: 1200

(Over 12 hours = +25 points) Hours on the server (12 Hours minimum)*: 1 but planning on spending more

(+10 points per staff experience) Previous experiences as a staff member: I have been staff on like 10 diff sesrver ask Deadlox and Mr Valentine I am very experienced.

(Reach word requirement = +50 points) Why do you want to assist DownServers? (150 Words minimum)*: I want to assist DownServers because I like being helpful towards other players and helping other communitys grow and because I have nothing to do. I want to become staff to assist and because most of your staff are cunts and I want to sort them out and put a stick up there ass and show them who is sboss.

Do you have a microphone? (+5 points if you have a microphone): YES I DO AND YOU HAVE HEARD ME TALK TO THE SHIT ADMIN MATTY

Do you know how to speak English fluently? (+5 points if you do): I SPEAK ONLY ENGLISH NO OTHER LANGUAGe

(+10 points for reaching word requirement) What makes you stand above other applicants (50 Words minimum)*: Well im very persistent when it comes to telling people what to do and I am way way way better than that matty guy, he fucking cloaked and fisted me to death with god mode and more hp he needs to be demoted. I will take his place.

(+5 points) What would be the first thing you did after being accepted*:Fucking demote Matty if I had permission to and go staff on duty to help others.

(+5 points) What would be the first thing you did after being denied*: I would wait and apply again within a reasonable time.

Other information:
IM A GUY THAT LIKES PLAYING GMOD AND IS GOOD AT BEING AN ADMINISTRATOR AND GOOD WITH ULX.

Nice application 
+support for me 
- nice guy
- large application with detail 
- good level of maturity 

Big Grin 

Accepted!
Please contact a staff member asap to start your trail!