Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Poll: Good staff app or bad?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
50.00%
1 50.00%
Bad
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ichi 38's staff app

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2019, 06:21 PM by Ichi38.)

(+5 points) Name*: IGN Is ichi38 IRL name is jack (wasn't sure which one it was asking for)

(+5 points) Age*: 17

(+5 points) Steam ID*: STEAM_0:1:172839756

(-10 points per warn) Warns on the server*: None! (yay)

(+0 points) Steam Community Link*: Not sure why but I cant paste mine in

(+0 points) Country*: England

(+0 points) Timezone*: UTC

(over 400 hours = +10 points) Hours on Garry's Mod*: 350 (oof almost at 400)

(Over 12 hours = +25 points) Hours on the server (12 Hours minimum)*: 6 As of now

(+10 points per staff experience) Previous experiences as a staff member: I have been an administrator for 2 sandbox servers (delirious networks and godnetworks) And have been a moderator for a small darkrp server called the good old days, but I shortly resigned from them all

(Reach word requirement = +50 points) Why do you want to assist DownServers? (150 Words minimum)*: With gmod growing over the years, yet servers dying out, Ive not been able to have a staff experience for quite a while now. All the servers I was staff for have slowly died out, and i'd like to have that nice experience again. Especially in a server that I can help grow.

Do you have a microphone? (+5 points if you have a microphone): Not yet but I am getting one asap

Do you know how to speak English fluently? (+5 points if you do): Yep, I'm a native speaker

(+10 points for reaching word requirement) What makes you stand above other applicants (50 Words minimum)*: I can pump in lots of hours into gmod. I do go to college but as of now I don't have a side job, which means I can contribute 6 hours minimum every day. 

(+5 points) What would be the first thing you did after being accepted*: log onto the server to check I have my perms and everythings fine, 

(+5 points) What would be the first thing you did after being denied*: Log onto the server, try and improve my playtime and criteria I didn't/don't meet as of now, and re-apply when possible

Other information:
Im just an average person, nothing too special going on here. One thing id like to add though is I wasn't too sure what was meant in the staff application template, So I pasted the points too

Ignore The what makes you want to assist the server question, something went wrong when I typed it. The correct answer was:

With gmod growing over the years, yet servers dying out, Ive not been able to have a staff experience for quite a while now. All the servers I was staff for have slowly died out, and i'd like to have that nice experience again. Especially in a server that I can help grow. After meeting the staff team and founders I was truly inspired to create a staff application. All of them are extremely nice and helpful to new players, and I want to be a part of that too. After recently being banned from asap gaming (for false accusations and the situation is currently being 'HANDLED') I need a server that I can spend my time on. I think this is the one for me. And not only do I want the staff experience back, I want a good Darkrp experience too. Not only will I be an active staff member in the community (yes I am in college, but I don't have a second job so I can still spend a lot of hours on the server) but I will be an active member of the playerbase too. After spending a few hours on the server, meeting the players and staff, Ive decided that I want to be a member of THIS community. I hope I get accepted and I hope that I can be a great staff member like the rest of you guys.

Update: playtime now over 12 hours.

+ support from me 
- you have been on every day so far 
- nice guy 
- detailed application 
- Hours playing Gmod

Nice Guy, Been on every day so far, Good application. I would be glad to have you on my staff team. I will wait for other staff to review this before deciding on DENYING/ACCEPTING. GL

Positives
No Warns
Speaks English Fluently
Has Had Previous Staff Experience

Negatives
Doesn't Have That Much Playtime
Didn't Reach The Word Requirement On Most Questions

+Support

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone, one thing though, 'didn't reach the word requirement for most questions'? Pretty sure I did, but I'll have a quick read through them again Anne

Wish me luck!

Im not a staff but i have spent +300hrs and staffed on one of the largest community in Gmod( Superiorservers) and also have read hundreds of apps so i want to give my opinion about this app
Possitive

- No warns
- Has had previous staff experience ( but if youre a good staff in the past you'll know what the server needs since you know this server is full of staffs flying around and you want to be one of them?)
- Seems to be a chill guy

Negative
- App is not that good, the reason why you want to be staff is not convincing ( but this app is acceptable if you go easy on this)
- There are too much staffs for its community
- I think you havent played DarkRP much and your Gmod playtime is only 350

-support

Guys pls dont go hard on me here. i just base on my past staff experience and rate his app XD

Accepted, Overall reviews are in the positive, Contact me or Anne to be trained and given your rank. Big Grin

Thanks a lot everyone! Been a great journey.