Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Taha<3's Staff aplication

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 01:07 PM by XB2X.)

(+5 points) Name*: Angel*

(+5 points) Age*: 25*

(+5 points) Steam ID*: STEAM_0:0:71313251*

(-10 points per warn) Warns on the server*: none*

(+0 points) Steam Community Link*:https://steamcommunity.com/id/XB2X*

(+0 points) Country*: UAE*

(+0 points) Timezone*: Gulf Standard Time (GMT+4)*

(over 400 hours = +10 points) Hours on Garry's Mod*: 2642*

(Over 12 hours = +25 points) Hours on the server (12 Hours minimum)*: +30 hours (above 100 on the old downservers)*

(+10 points per staff experience) Previous experiences as a staff member:*
Downserver v1 KDGgaming ZarpRP Moat.gg*
(Reach word requirement = +50 points) Why do you want to assist DownServers? (150 Words minimum)*: Downserver wasn't just a gmod server it was more like a community that I felt welcome in and I honestly cried when it went down the first time to see a gmod server that impacted me that much.
 I was an admin on the old version and I plan to be again with the new start of downservers I want it to help it and help the members of the server by stopping rulebreakers that ruin players gamin experience and help players if they need any assistance*

Do you have a microphone? (+5 points if you have a microphone): No (yes but I am too shy to use)*

Do you know how to speak English fluently? (+5 points if you do): Yes, I do And I speak Arabic*

(+10 points for reaching word requirement) What makes you stand above other applicants (50 Words minimum)*:Experience I have a lot of experience over 2000 mod/admin sits and I am dedicated to solving problems I hate leaving a report unsolved I have spent hours on a single sit and I don't try to finish a sit quick I like to take my time to understand the situation from all parties and I don't choose a final solution if I am not 100% sure*
(+5 points) What would be the first thing you did after being accepted*:
be one happy boi and try my best to help improve the server*

(+5 points) What would be the first thing you did after being denied*:
Continue playing and improve myself from my mistakes and will take any notes to mind*

+1 Very Good Effort 
You have a lot of experience with being staff 

+rep

Mr Valentine 
            THE BIG BOI

Accepted