Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[ACCEPTED] Valentine's Application

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2019, 01:13 PM by Down.)

(+5 points) Name*: Mr Valentine

(+5 points) Age*: 14

(+5 points) Steam ID*: STEAM_0:0:460034425

(-10 points per warn) Warns on the server*: Nope

(+0 points) Steam Community Link*: https://steamcommunity.com/id/alexjamesj/

(+0 points) Country*: UK

(+0 points) Timezone*: GMT

(over 400 hours = +10 points) Hours on Garry's Mod*: 395

(Over 12 hours = +25 points) Hours on the server (12 Hours minimum)*: Not sure (owner said I could apply anyway Smile

(+10 points per staff experience) Previous experiences as a staff member: Yes On Paradox Networks and Vortex RP and ASAP Gaming

(Reach word requirement = +50 points) Why do you want to assist DownServers? (150 Words minimum)*: I would like to become staff on your server because i have a lot of experience with being a admin on servers , and i don't really shout at people and I am very serious when enforcing rules and I am very serious when consequenting rule breakers , Also the players on the server are very friendly i got a very good impression about the server when i join i got a good welcome

Do you have a microphone? (+5 points if you have a microphone): Yep

Do you know how to speak English fluently? (+5 points if you do): Yep

(+10 points for reaching word requirement) What makes you stand above other applicants (50 Words minimum)*: [b]I could bring friendship to the team I am a very reliable admin I can be a very friendly guy, I would bring my past experiences with other servers to this server I would carry out my experience with the ULX MENU the menu that is all preferred, I am a good user with the ULX MENU therefore I could be a good admin with the menu I know how to react when I am in an awkward situation, i can be a very helpful player, i love to help players/new players could bring friendship to the team and I am a very reliable admin

(+5 points) What would be the first thing you did after being accepted*: I would hop on the server immediately and go to staff on duty[/b]

(+5 points) What would be the first thing you did after being denied*: I would still play on the server

Mr Valentine 
            THE BIG BOI

Thumbs Up  (This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 12:22 PM by Down.)

Congratulations you have been...
ACCEPTED!

Contact an owner to retrieve your rank.